In the midst of festival season it grew time for a new outfit and this pairing from Wild Souls is perfect for your next weekend of swaying to the music!
1) Dress: trapeze style dress boasts a beautiful print with bell sleeves embellished with crochet. Fabric is woven so it has no stretch.
2) Druzy Crystal Necklace: glittery semi-precious stone that sparkles in a shade of white.
Invoke a bit of 60s magic with our Outfit of the Day featuring our “Perfect Crop Top” in navy, “Haight-Ashbury Palazzo Pants“, and “Druzy Crystal Necklace” in gold. Picture yourself strolling down Haight Street in San Francisco – maybe you stop by “Gallery 683” to check out some tribal art or “The Booksmith” to pick up some literature on Hippie History before you grab a beer and appetizer from “Magnolia Gastropub & Brewery.” No matter where your day takes you – this comfortable and cute outfit will help take you there.
This lovely mint green dress from Judith March is fantastic for summer! Dress has fringe all the way around with criss-cross straps in back. All the movement makes it super fun for a lunch date, night out, or wedding. Wear on it’s own or pair it with a coral bandeau for funky and fresh look.
With Coachella going on this weekend, I thought I would take the opportunity to post about one of my favorite trends. Seen mostly on the beach and at festivals – the lace pants trend is soooooo hot for Spring! Some people wonder “how” to wear lace pants, so I’ve composed some of my favorite “looks”. Hit: A well-placed pair of shorties can take these from the beach to the street 😉
1. This first look was styled by us here at Wild Souls: White Lace Palazzo Pants (also available in Sand and Black), Shapewear Shorties (underneath), Vintage Bleached Denim Buttondown, and Vintage White Beaded Necklace.
2. Vanessa Hudgens in Lace Pants with Fringe Vest, Boho Jewelry, and Aviator Sunglasses.
3. White Lace Pants with light colored Chambray Top, Chunky Platform Shoes, and Gold Jewelry.
4. Black lace pants with fur vest and floppy hat.
5. Lovely lounging ensemble 😉 White Lace Pants with drawstring and Ruffled Bandeau Top and Stacked Bangles.
6. Black Lace Pants with Floral Top and Tan Floppy Hat.
7. White Lace Pants with Rocker Tee, Fur and Feather Stole, and Layered Jewelry.
8. Black Lace Pants with Flowy Black Top and Long Gold Necklace.
It appears that Spring has Sprung my friends and with it comes cutoff shorts, flowy tops, and sandals. This is the perfect outfit for our Boho Beauties, Hippie Hearts, & Festival Fashionistas – So with Coachella just a week away, Wild Souls has the PERFECT outfit for you 😉 A flowing oversized top billows over a pair of perfectly ripped distressed cutoffs, while delicately layered necklaces accent the neckline. A perfect outfit for dancing, skipping, or just laying in the grass…
In our #OOTD we’ve paired our Psychedelic Top with Mint Leggings. The top is multi-colored and pairs well with leggings, shorts, or capris. Fabric is stretchy and breathable and perfect for travel – just roll it in a ball in your suitcase and go! No wrinkles 😉 Sharktail hem is fashion forward and the keyhole tie in back adds a feminine detail.