Dress available here at Wild Souls.
This lovely mint green dress from Judith March is fantastic for summer! Dress has fringe all the way around with criss-cross straps in back. All the movement makes it super fun for a lunch date, night out, or wedding. Wear on it’s own or pair it with a coral bandeau for funky and fresh look.
With Coachella going on this weekend, I thought I would take the opportunity to post about one of my favorite trends. Seen mostly on the beach and at festivals – the lace pants trend is soooooo hot for Spring! Some people wonder “how” to wear lace pants, so I’ve composed some of my favorite “looks”. Hit: A well-placed pair of shorties can take these from the beach to the street 😉
1. This first look was styled by us here at Wild Souls: White Lace Palazzo Pants (also available in Sand and Black), Shapewear Shorties (underneath), Vintage Bleached Denim Buttondown, and Vintage White Beaded Necklace.
2. Vanessa Hudgens in Lace Pants with Fringe Vest, Boho Jewelry, and Aviator Sunglasses.
3. White Lace Pants with light colored Chambray Top, Chunky Platform Shoes, and Gold Jewelry.
4. Black lace pants with fur vest and floppy hat.
5. Lovely lounging ensemble 😉 White Lace Pants with drawstring and Ruffled Bandeau Top and Stacked Bangles.
6. Black Lace Pants with Floral Top and Tan Floppy Hat.
7. White Lace Pants with Rocker Tee, Fur and Feather Stole, and Layered Jewelry.
8. Black Lace Pants with Flowy Black Top and Long Gold Necklace.