Find the top here at Wild Souls.
Get this gorgeous dress here @ Wild Souls!
Dress: Floral Trapeze Maxi
Spring into Summer: Wear simply with metallic or tan gladiator sandals.
Fall into Winter: Wear with leggings and booties.
It’s a beautiful day in Kennett Square, PA and you can’t think of a better way to spend it than a stroll through the pristine Longwood Gardens. With over 1,000 acres of gardens, woodlands, and meadows you are able to fully lose yourself in the beauty around you. When the sun starts to set you make your way through the fountain gardens and back to the parking lot so you can take a short drive to Portabello’s to enjoy the creative dinner using the locally-grown mushrooms Kennett Square is known for.
1) Crop: Awesome oatmeal-colored knit crop top with bell sleeves and crochet embellishment around the bottom.
2) Couture Cutoffs: Vintage hand-distressed denim cutoffs.
3) Necklace: Peach-colored crystal pendant in a bullet shell finding on a long chain.
In the midst of festival season it grew time for a new outfit and this pairing from Wild Souls is perfect for your next weekend of swaying to the music!
1) Dress: trapeze style dress boasts a beautiful print with bell sleeves embellished with crochet. Fabric is woven so it has no stretch.
2) Druzy Crystal Necklace: glittery semi-precious stone that sparkles in a shade of white.