5. Bora Aksu’s collection for 2015 was so unique! It was romantic, opulent, and a little gothic… I absolutely LOVE the grey/gold styled together! Photos and complete show found here.
4. I don’t know that Julien Macdonald stepped out of his wheelhouse for his Fall 2015 collection, but why would he? Photos from style.com
3. Paul Costelloe showed a perfect mix of runway statements and wearable pieces with a flawless transition from one look to the next. Photo source.
2. The 2015 Fall collection from Burberry Prorsum focused on “heirloom pieces” in funky prints reminiscent of the the 1960s. Very Talitha Getty 😉 Photos from style.com
1. Temperley London was my favorite runway from London Fashion Week! The prints and silhouettes were so fun and modern, and the layering choices were right on point (love the scarf theme throughout). While all the transitions were lovely, the teal and white/gold color stories were my favorite 😉 Photos from style.com
Other highlights from London Fashion Week (Fall 2015):