15. Natalie Dormer: I really like the dress and hair, but the gloves were kind of confusing… would have preferred solid black.
14. MyAnna Buring: I love the simplicity of this gown. The blue looks fantastic on her and the slit keeps it from looking matronly.
13. Angela Scanlon: I love the texture of this dress, and the sleek ponytail is the perfect pairing.
12. Laura Bailey in Emilia Wickstead: I really love this look! The white textured gown looks incredibly chic on The Red Carpet and I love the smokey eye!
11. Rosamund Pike in Roland Mouret: This dress is very simple, but still elegant. It might seem like a “safe” choice, but Rosamund Pike is so classic looking that sometimes when she tries something too edgy it doesn’t totally work for her. I like to think this look is “smart” not “safe”.
10. Kristin Scott Thomas in 1948 Vintage Balmain Couture: I LOVE when stars wear vintage on The Red Carpet!!! This choice by KST proves that some things never go out of style.
9. Lea Seydoux in Prada: In a sea of black gowns, Lea was a refreshing glimpse of sunshine! The dress was incredibly beautiful, but I wasn’t crazy about the fit. A few adjustments would have really taken her look to the next level.
8. Charlotte Riley in Antonio Berardi: Oh how I love Anttonio Berardi! His gowns are amazing, and this one looks spectacular on Charlotte Riley! I love the architectural design of this gown and the sparkles in all the right places.
7. Gugu Mbatha-Raw in Prada: Gugu looked flawless on The Red Carpet in this modern take on a classic ballgown. I love the silver-purple color and the tucks in front. Her simple hair and soft updo flow beautifully with the overall look.
6. Keira Knightley in Giambattista Valli Couture: Keira continues her run as one of the most stylish pregnant starlets ever with this gorgeous dress bedecked with flowers 😉 I love that she seems to be having so much fun on The Red Carpet this season – keep it coming Keira! Can’t wait to see what you wear next!
5. Noomi Rapace in Elie Saab: I’m always drawn to a good pantsuit on The Red Carpet and I always admire the starlets that try one on for size. Though I feel that pantsuits are becoming more standard on red carpets across the pond, it still seems a brave choice for The BAFTAs and I applaud this beautiful one rocked by Noomi Rapace.
4. Reese Witherspoon in Stella McCartney: Reese looks drop dead gorgeous in this deep purple gown! This is most definitely one of my favorite H2T looks of the night! I think wearing her hair down and wavy was the perfect choice and her makeup is perfection!
3. Phoebe Fox: This dress is so much fun! I love so many things about it: the color-blocking on a nude background, the back sash, the sheer mesh panel at the top, and the trumpet silhouette… It looks stunning on Phoebe and I love that she wore her hair up with simple earrings.
2. Amy Adams in Lanvin: Amy has proved that she can really rock on The Red Carpet and I think this gown was an excellent choice for her. I love the jeweled waist detail and the rope tie belt – it definitely makes the gown more of a statement choice than a safe one.
1. Felicity Jones in Dior Haute Couture: Felicity has exploded onto The Red Carpet this season! She continues to make one brilliant choice after another and somehow manages to walk the line between “classic” and “daring” perfectly! There isn’t one thing that I would change about this look… Her hair and makeup echo the “mood” of the dress and I adore it from head to toe!