Boys can be hard to shop for, so here’s a little help 😉 We’ve curated a list with a myriad of toys for a myriad of guys in price ranges to every budget. If you still need help, I’ve been doing a lot of research so please feel free to contact me for more ideas!
1. Downeaster Standard Tide Clock ($79.98): Beautiful brass Atlantic Ocean tide clock for your fisher-dude.
2. The Great Scrape “Woody Paddle” ($34.95): The cleaning tool that custom grooves to your grill so it cleans without scratching and damaging.
3. Personalized Multi-Tool Hatchet ($39.00): Have your handyman’s name engraved on the rosewood handle of this unique stainless steel hatchet that also features a hammer, hatchet, large blade, scraper, saw, and philips head/ flat head screwdrivers.
4. Tom Bihn Aeronaut 45 Carry-on ($280.00): This convertible travel bag can be carried as a suitcase or backpack and fits all the stuff he needs (and more) while still fitting in the overhead bin. Go watch the videos – this bag is really cool!
5. Personalized Beer Carrier ($59.00): Your beau can carry his beer in style in this wooden beer crate with bottle opener and personal initial on the side. Maybe go a step further and fill it with a mix & match selection of his favorite craft beers.
6. Ballpark Blueprint ($185.00): Bring out the nostalgia of the sports fan in your life with one of these made-to-order blueprints of famous baseball stadiums. Though it would make a great addition to a man-cave, it’s still chic enough to hang in the living room.
7. Tony Lama Cowboy Boots ($544.00): Your stud will be styling in these beautiful brown leather cowboy boots. They are a little pricey, but they will last a lifetime and he will think about you every time he wears them.
8. Velociraptor Archery Target ($680.99): For the hunter who has everything, this 4’6″ x 8’6″ foam dinosaur target will surely put a smile on his face.
9. The Edisto Oyster Knife ($300.00): This award-winning oyster knife from Williams Knife Co. is beyond beautiful and will surely be appreciated and enjoyed for years to come… Allow the experts to pick the knife for you or choose the wood, trim, liner, and pins to create a custom knife just for him. Take it a step further and have it personalized with his name or initials.
10. Cherry Wood Fillmore Headphones ($100.00): Created by LSTN and sold through the Tom’s Marketplace, these beautiful headphones are made from real, reclaimed wood and no two pairs are alike. Even better, for every pair sold, LSTN helps restore hearing to a person in need.
11. The Whiskey Wedge ($17.95): Help your man chill his libation of choice with minimal dilution, and besides that, it looks pretty cool.
12. Crosley Suitcase Record Player ($98.00): Made exclusively for UO, this portable player is perfect for your music lover!