For all the shutterbugs out there, this blouse is for you. This adorable blouse features a vintage camera print on a mint green background, with 3/4 sleeves, and keyholes in back and at sleeve cuffs. The wispy material is very comfortable with just a little give. Looks great with jeans, cutoffs, black pixie pants… really anything 😉
Today we’re mixing prints again at Wild Souls with our “Ducky Love Blouse” and “Camo Skater Skirt“. The “Ducky Love Blouse” from Sugarhill Boutique features a print of double ducks inside a heart on an ivory background, with 3/4 sleeves, and an overlapping tulip back. The material is 100% Polyester weave with a little stretch, making it more comfortable. The “Camo Skater Skirt” features a solid front waist with elastic in back (which makes it comfortable but still flattering) and a gold zipper closure in back that gives the skirt a more modern look. The fabric is a polyester textured weave (similar to burlap, but soft).
MADE WITH LOVE IN THE USA by Blue Platypus, this t-shirt is made of super soft cotton and features a print of three musical mermaids playing a song with their underwater friends. One of the coolest things about these highly detailed tees by Blue Platypus are the pictures hidden within the picture. Every time you look you see something new 😉 This style is shown in mint and features a flattering boatneck and 3/4 sleeves that give it a little more character than your average tee…
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11891059/?claim=ef5vz7z5ape”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
- Every year stars walk The Red Carpet at The Dolby Theatre in LA for the most elegant night in Hollywood. This year rain threatened to put a damper on the evening, but in the end the sun came out and all the gorgeous gowns stayed beautiful and dry. Check out our favorite looks from the 2014 Academy Awards…
- 20. The J. Mendel gown wore by Anna Kendrick was a little… confusing… but the back was so exquisite with it’s criss-crossing straps it ultimately felt wow-worthy enough for the top 20.
19. The neckline(?) of Charlize Theron’s Dior gown was sort of confusing, but the black was a good choice and the bottom of the gown is “wow-worthy” with the sheer train and pleats. Also, how ’bout a smile?
18. Kerry Washington dresses up her “Baby Bump” with a gorgeous plum-colored Jason Wu gown and simple jewels. Her half-updo and and dark lip work beautifully with the gown.
17. Glenn Close ALWAYS looks stunning and this night was no exception. Her gorgeous black Zac Posen gown with Bolero was a great choice for her. We love that she kept it simple with her earrings, makeup, and hair to really emphasize the intricacies of the dress.
16. And the winner is… CATE BLANCHETT! Woohoo! So, not only did Cate walk away with The Oscar for “Best Actress in a Leading Roll” (for Blue Jasmine) she also walked the red carpet in a gorgeously bejweled Armani gown. Her simple hair and makeup showed off her always stunning features and her sparkling earrings were the perfect compliment.
15. I really appreciate that Amy Adams said she was “dressing for herself” at the Oscars. This Gucci gown fits perfectly, falls beautifully, is an excellent color on her, and is truly timeless… It’s just hard to follow up the amazing Antonio Berardi she wore at The Golden Globes.
14. Jennifer Garner showed up in an incredibly fun (and Swooshy) gown by Oscar de la Renta. Since Jennifer was presenting, this was a great choice for her. Following The-Year-of-Gatsby, the flapper style fringe was very smart and unique on the red carpet. The only thing I would have changed is a black clutch over the matchy-smatchy silver one.
13. Portia de Rossi’s Naeem Khan gown was A-MA-ZING!!! I felt the “Mixed Prints” were such a fun and unique choice for her and I love the cummerbund style waistline! Not wild about the accessories, but everything else is perfection.
12. Calista Flockhart looked lovely in a dazzling white gown by Jacob & Co. It was little bit reminiscent of a wedding gown, but white always shows up well on the red carpet and I applaud anyone brave enough to try it.
11. Bette Midler is most definitely her own person, and that’s just one of the many reasons we love her so much 😉 In a bold red nude illusion dress from Reem Acra, Bette shows us how she’s “still got it” on The Red Carpet.
10. Is it the dress or is it Maria Menounos? Who can tell?!?! The woman is so stunning she could probably wear anything and make the “Best Dressed” list. So, if we cut her head out of the photo (thus negating the perfect hair and makeup) the sparkling gown from Johanna Johnson still stands on it’s own… So we’ll give her credit for the overall look.
09. Olivia Wilde (and baby bump) showed up in a gorgeous Valentino gown. While the front is really classic and lovely, it’s the back that kicks it up a notch with a large keyhole and white panel. Her white earrings, bangles, and bold ring are perfection and the updo is just right.
08. After the gorgeous dress Margot Robbie wore to The Golden Globes, I was salivating with anticipation over what she would wear to The Oscars. However, she was a bit overlooked… Maybe it was the new dark mane she was sporting, but I didn’t even see her on The Red Carpet. While I preferred her look at The Golden Globes, I appreciate that she went TOTAL contrast for The Oscars in an all black gown from Saint Laurent with sparkling bodice and bow back.
07. GAH! Sandra Bullock is just so stunning! I felt the Navy was a superb choice for her. The drape on the dress is beautiful (applause for the brilliant Alexander McQueen), but I feel like there’s something a little off on the fit… like the detail is pulling the left side of her neckline down… Her hair and makeup are great though and I love the dark nails.
06. I love Jennifer Lawrence so so so much! I could not wait to see what Dior gown she was sporting for the Oscars… I have to say, I’m a little disappointed 😦 Was it a beautiful dress? YES! Did it fit her beautifully? DUH! I’m just ready for a different neckline. It’s been awhile since she’s walked The Red Carpet in something non-strapless. However, if you take the “back story” out of the equation… It’s still frickin’ fabulous Dior.
05. Wow! Angelina Jolie looked so elegant and lovely in a gold beaded gown from Elie Saab. Even though she was there to present, she dressed like a nominee and that’s one of the reasons she always rocks The Red Carpet.
04. I felt like Kristen Bell was one of the few celebrities who thought, “I’m at the frickin’ Oscars man… Let’s have some fun!” She didn’t play it safe with a classic but perfectly fitted gown, she took a risk and went all out with a highly-detailed dress by Roberto Cavalli. Love the lace, love the texture at the bottom, and LOVE the corset back. I’m not wild about her hair (looks a little Prom), but I admire her choice of dress.
03. Holy Kate Hudson! The look from head to toe is just… so… Kate! She’s always so elegantly Bohemian and therefore true to herself. Her Atelier Versace gown was unique from every angle and her hair and makeup suited her to a tee.
2. After all the beautiful and unique dresses Lupita Nyong’o has worn on The Red Carpet this season, I couldn’t wait to see what she pulled out of the limo and this dress DID NOT disappoint! The duck egg blue color was perfect on her and showed up beautifully on The Red Carpet. Her headband was a lovely and youthful touch that was different from other looks we were seeing. Lupita also walked away with The Oscar for “Best Supporting Actress” so I’d say it was all-in-all a pretty awesome night for her 😉
01. It will be a rare occasion that Emma Watson doesn’t make it into my top 5 on The Red Carpet. She always amazes me and wears something I would wear myself. Her glimmering dress by Vera Wang was youthful but elegant and fit her beautifully. I also love her red lip and braided pulled back hairstyle. Keep it going Emma! You’re always one to watch 😉
Whether you call them “Wedge Pants”, “Havanna Trousers”, or “Printed Pants” – they are THE hot pant for Spring! The style is loose in the hips (possibly pleated) and tapered towards the ankle which makes them a great pant to show off your favorite wedge heels (which is why some call them “Wedge Pants”). Check out how we style them at Wild Souls and how other Fashionistas of the inter-web do as well.
1. These “Shakespearian” Printed Pants, Ivory button-down shirt, and black wedge heels are all available at www.shopwildsouls.com
3. Here M Loves M demonstrates a great way for a “Printed Pants Virgin” to wear one of Spring’s hottest trends: The black and white isn’t “too” wild and the denim button down should be a staple of any wardrobe.
4. Annabelle Fleur of Viva Luxury looks super chic with a bright pair of Peony Print Pants with a white button down, blazer, and stud heels. This is a great look to transition into Spring/ Summer.
5. I love this pairing! The Ikat Print Pants and Structured Peplum Top look PERFECT together! I love the burgundy, navy, and blue color combination as well… So girly and so fun I…just… die! Go on with it girl 😉