On the 18th of January the lads and lasses of the silver screen donned the red carpet at The Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, CA. The lasses were dressed so lovely that it was very hard for us here at Wild Souls to pick our favorites. However, we culled and culled and found our 20 favorite looks for the SAG Awards Red Carpet. What was your favorite look of the night?
20. Ariel Winter showed up looking all grown up in a gorgeous printed Badgley Mischka gown that flowed in hues of blue and violet. Ariel and the rest of the Modern Family group walked away with the win for “Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series”.
19. Michelle Dockery joined her fellow Downton Abbey cast mates wearing a tuxedo-esque dress from J. Mendel with a plunging neckline and David Yurman jewels. She and her team were nominated for “Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series”.
18. Leave it to Kaley Cuoco to make a grey mermaid gown from Vera Wang look fun and youthful. Kaley was present to support her show The Big Bang Theory, nominated for “Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series.”
17. Morena Baccarin looked beautiful in blue on the red carpet in an ethereal Monique Lhullier dress. Morena, and the rest of the cast from Homeland, were nominated for “Outstaning Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series.”
16. Elisabeth Moss was donned a red Michael Kors gown and vintage Neil Lane jewels. Elisabeth was nominated for “Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Television Movie or Miniseries.”
15. Emilia Clarke was perfection from head to toe in a custom Calvin Klein Collection dress and Pomellato jewelry. Emilia was nominated along with her castmates from Game of Thrones for “Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series”.
14. The unique gown donned by Cate Blanchett on the red carpet takes a pause to truly embrace. At first glance you might feel confused by it, but with each additional look you start to realize the subtle and intricate design that it is a true Givenchy masterpiece! The gown certainly helped shaped the evening for Cate who won the award for “Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role” for Blue Jasmine.
13. Camila Alves showed up in a breathtaking vintage Donna Karan gown in Support of her husband Matthew McConaughey who was nominated for “Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role” for his role in Dallas Buyers Club.
12. Isla Fisher proved that Oscar De La Renta is always an excellent choice for the red carpet. Isla was part of the Arrested Development cast nominated for “Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series”.
11. Maria Menounos looked gorgeous in a unique Rani Zakhem gown as she showed on the red carpet as a correspondent for Extra.
10. Mindy Kaling looked radiant in a navy cowl neck gown from David Meister who presented with James Marsden.
09. Gretchen Mol in J. Mendel dress and Manolo Blahnik shoes joined her cast from Boardwalk Empire who were nominated for “Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series.”
08. Claire Danes wowed on the red carpet in a very unique and interesting Vionnet gown. Claire was nominated for “Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series” for her role in Homeland, and the show was nominated for “Outstanding Perfromance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series.”
07. Lupita Nyong’o is proving to be mastress of the red carpet this award season. Her turquoise Gucci gown was a show-stopper and her win for “Female Actor in a Supporting Role” for her memorable performance in 12 Years a Slave was well-deserved. Keep it up Lupita!
06. Kelly Osbourne was head to toe shades of purple on the red carpet with her lavender hair and violet Zac Posen gown.
05.Jennifer Lawrence in sparkling Dior was a vision as she walked the red carpet with her fellow cast mates of American Hustle up for “Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture”. Jennifer also received a single nomination for “Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role”.
04. Katrina Bowden sported David Yurman jewels that went perfectly with her unique gown from Badgley Mischka. Katrina, and the rest of the 30 Rock cast was up for “Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series”.
03.Amy Adams, you had me at Antonio Berardi! What a fantastic dress: royal blue with an exquisite one-shoulder detail, super high slit, and belt… not to mention her “old hollywood” hairstyle and bold lips. Amy joined the cast of American Hustle in their win for “Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture”.
02. Laura Carmichael is WOWING this awards season on the red carpet. Her sparkling gold Vionnet gown was amazing and looked perfect with her “all-up” top knot. Laura and the rest of the Downton Abbey cast were nominated for “Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series”.
01. Hannah Simone looked like a 60s Silver Screen Siren on the red carpet in a flowing Marchesa gown. The super pale lavender looked great on her skin tone and her simple makeup and high hair emphasized her soft features. This was just a win all the way around. Keep it up Hannah!