Award season is upon us and here at Wild Souls, we are LOVING it!!! Here are our favorites from the 2014 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards 😉
6. Sandra Bullock certainly had much to celebrate when she showed up on the red carpet in a lovely wine colored gown from Lanvin. Sandra was nominated for three different awards: “Best Actress” for “Gravity“, “Best Actress in a Comedy for “The Heat!“, and “Best Actress in an Action Movie” for “Gravity” (which she won!!!). Kudos Ms. Bullock!
4. Lupita Nyong’o is OWNING the red carpet this awards season and she certainly didn’t disappoint in this white dress with cut-outs from Calvin Klein. Lupita walked away with the win for “Best Supporting Actress” for her work in “12 Years a Slave.”
3. Oprah Winfrey seemed to be having a wonderful time on the red carpet in her gorgeous green gown from Azzedine Alaia. Between posing for pics with various nominees and running into Leonardo Dicaprio (literally), Oprah wasn’t letting anything get her down as she enjoyed her nomination for “Best Supporting Actress” for her roll in “Lee Daniels’ The Butler“.
2. Camila Alves turned heads in a bright coral Paule Ka gown when she showed in support of her husband, Matthew McConaughey, who won the award for “Best Actor” for his performance in “Dallas Buyers Club.”
1. Our favorite look of the night goes to Juliette Lewis in this GORGEOUS red gown from Zac Posen and leopard clutch from Brian Atwood. The dress just works for her in so many ways (also, Zac Posen is a genius.) Juliette rallied with her fellow co-stars of “August: Osage County” for their nomination for “Best Acting Ensemble.”